Lynchburg Republican City Committee Call
3700 Candlers Mountain Road
LYNCHBURG REPUBLICAN CITY COMMITTEE
MEETING THURSDAY, AUGUST 2, 2018
I, Wendell Walker, Chairman of the Lynchburg Republican City Committee (“Committee”), do hereby call a meeting of the Committee, to be held on Thursday, August 2, 2018, at the Liberty Mountain Conference Center, 3700 Candlers Mountain Road, Lynchburg, VA 24502, at 7:00 p.m. Please note change of venue for this meeting.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America
- Reading of the Republican Creed
- Appointment of the Proxy Committee
- Roll Call
- Report of the Proxy Committee
- Treasurer’s Report
- Recognition of Guests
- Approval of New Members
- Chairman’s Report
- Comments by Lynchburg Registrar, Christine O. Gibbons.
- S. Senate and 6th District Congressional candidates’ comments.
- Comments from Sixth District Chairwoman, Jennifer Brown.
- Updates from VA General Assembly members, Senator Mark Peake and Delegate Scott Garrett.
- Discussion of 6th District Convention “Crisis Preparedness Resolution”.
- Appointment of Bylaws Committee.
- Adoption of LRCC Budget.
- College Republicans, Young Republicans, and Central Republican Women’s updates.
- Good of the Order.