3700 Candlers Mountain Road
LYNCHBURG REPUBLICAN CITY COMMITTEE
MEETING THURSDAY, AUGUST 2, 2018
I, Wendell Walker, Chairman of the Lynchburg Republican City Committee (“Committee”), do hereby call a meeting of the Committee, to be held on Thursday, August 2, 2018, at the Liberty Mountain Conference Center, 3700 Candlers Mountain Road, Lynchburg, VA 24502, at 7:00 p.m. Please note change of venue for this meeting.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America
- Reading of the Republican Creed
- Appointment of the Proxy Committee
- Roll Call
- Report of the Proxy Committee
- Treasurer’s Report
- Recognition of Guests
- Approval of New Members
- Chairman’s Report
- Comments by Lynchburg Registrar, Christine O. Gibbons.
- S. Senate and 6th District Congressional candidates’ comments.
- Comments from Sixth District Chairwoman, Jennifer Brown.
- Updates from VA General Assembly members, Senator Mark Peake and Delegate Scott Garrett.
- Discussion of 6th District Convention “Crisis Preparedness Resolution”.
- Appointment of Bylaws Committee.
- Adoption of LRCC Budget.
- College Republicans, Young Republicans, and Central Republican Women’s updates.
- Good of the Order.