Lynchburg City Republican Committee Meeting
2315 Memorial Ave
Official Call for Unit Meeting
February 3, 2020
Notice of Cancellation of Mass Meeting
On January 6, 2020 the Lynchburg Republican City Committee approved and subsequently published a Call for Mass Meeting to take place on February 3, 2020. The purpose of this mass meeting was to nominate candidates for the May 5, 2020 City Council Ward elections. As part of the approved call, the mass meeting was to be cancelled if all of the nominations were uncontested.
All contests are uncontested and therefore accordingly the mass meeting is cancelled and will be converted into a Unit Meeting.
The Committee still has plenty of important business to attend to which includes the need to approve a call for another Mass Meeting to take place in the month of March. Please click and review the documents at the end of this message and please make plans to attend.
LYNCHBURG REPUBLICAN CITY COMMITTEE MEETING
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2020
I, Eric Harrison, Chairman of the Lynchburg Republican City Committee (“Committee”), do hereby call a meeting of the Committee, to be held on Monday, February 3, 2020, at the Community Meeting Room of the Lynchburg Public Library, 2315 Memorial Ave., Lynchburg VA 24501 at 6:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America
- Reading of the Virginia Republican Creed
- Approval of Minutes from January 6, 2020 Meeting
- Appointment of the Proxy Committee
- Roll Call
- Report of the Proxy Committee
- Treasurer’s Report
- Recognition of Guests
1. Chairman’s Remarks
2. Approval of new members, if applicable
3. Discussion and approval of a call for mass meeting
4. Update from CRW, College Republicans, Young Republicans; other group(s), if applicable
5. Good of the Order
PLEASE CLICK TO DOWNLOAD AND REVIEW THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS: